Wednesday, September 11, 2019

The Importance of Bible Prophecy Now


Why did I choose to focus on Bible Prophecy for my next studies?

After viewing Dr. David R. Reagan's two videos on the "rebellious nation" that is America, something clicked inside me.

It's like it's the information I was waiting for -- a soul trigger -- and Dr. Reagan held the key at that exact moment.

After finishing the second video, I had no doubt -- I was interested in knowing more about Bible Prophecy and intended to focus completely on it.

Why?

Because it is timely and the world has gone mad.

The weather has even gone mad.

Actually, it's people who have gone mad.

People have forgotten Christ.

Too many roads were created to lead to God when in fact, there was only one -- through Christ.

We have been much deceived and we were like lambs being led to our slaughter.

Video after video showed how all the "signs" for Christ's Second Coming was there. 

It's alarming how so much deception had been created so we would all lose our way.

That being that, God's faithful knew the time was at hand because of the "intensity" and "frequency" as Dr. Reagan pointed out.

It's time we listened to these ministers who have studied the Bible many times over and know the exact passages -- the Words of God -- that will create complete awareness in us.

Most beautifully yet, they are all in unison.

They know that Christ is the "Way, the Truth, and the Life".

We've been told that many times except we all get distracted.

And you know very well who creates such distractions.

I honestly feel a great urgency, too.

Surely, I don't get those dreams and visions for nothing.

I tend greatly to my soul and I care about others.

But five days ago, after listening to the videos, I knew it was time -- time for me to pay attention and drop all other blogs I was creating and writing, books I had been studying, and anything else that was not important, and TOTALLY focus on the Word of God now through Bible Prophecy. 

I don't know if you feel that urgency, too, but I certainly do.

It's like nothing else matters for me now except to study one-third of the Bible which is all prophecy according to Billy Crone.

Of course, I intend to study the Bible in full.

Even then, there are so many versions of the Bible.

May the Holy Spirit lead me to the exact one I wish to study.

Had I not paid attention on the night of 6 September 2019, that opportunity for new learning would have been lost.

Prior to that, I had been out-of-sorts for a whole month.

It's like I was "preparing" for "something" very, very important.

It's like I was in throes of "giving birth" to something which I didn't know what.

But now, I know.

Christ has been patiently waiting, even as He knows I've been navigating my way around, with Him as the end result.

It was a moment of glory when finally I "came around".

Could I have shortened my process?

I don't think so.

Things always happen according to God's Plan.

I was ready.

God knew I was ready.

All came to fruition as I wrote that first post that woke up my heart to Jesus in a way it never had before.

Such is Christ's patience for all of us.

And then again, I am but a lamb in this new path of mine so forgive me if I cannot quote Scripture passages yet.

But I sure can share with you my friend's contribution to my Christ studies and from the teachers I've come to know who will share with you the importance of Bible Prophecy as they quote devotedly from Scriptures.

Please start with the previous post's link as I enumerated all 10 articles I wrote prior to this.

The next post will tell you a bit about my life as a Catholic.

But for now, I shall share with you something my friend supplied me which matches exactly my choice and feelings on this path I have taken to study Bible Prophecy:

You will seek me and find me 
when you seek me with all your heart. 
I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, 
“and will bring you back from captivity. 
I will gather you from all the nations 
and places where I have banished you,” 
declares the Lord, 
“and will bring you back to the place 
from which I carried you into exile.”

       Jeremiah 29:13-14 NIV


Updated 18 January 2022