Monday, May 24, 2021

Sleepless Over ISRAEL


Luke 21:20-22

King James Version

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, 

then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; 

and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; 

and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, 

that all things which are written may be fulfilled.


A very strange thing happened just now.

I was awakened from my sleep by seemingly many articles I wrote about Israel.

A WHOLE list of them.

Sure, I've written a few, from a blog I created honoring God's chosen nation.

I had barely slept two hours when God bombarded my mind with a host of articles on Israel, as if I'd written all those.

Then I remembered a very short video presented by Greg Laurie I listened to yesterday afternoon.

So, I listened to it all over again.

In a little over eight minutes, pastor Laurie was able to share all the relevant verses on the end times regarding Israel, and of her great importance to the world, especially to America, who seems to be vacillating in her faithfulness to this besieged nation.

He was also able to share brief, but important geographic information about Israel, which spoke of the tiny nation, and its power.

Pretty much like a David, to the Goliath of nations surrounding her, and threatening her all over the world.

This sleeplessness over Israel, reminds me of when God first pointed me to Dr. David R. Reagan's videos on rebellious America -- the videos that led me to being born again over 20 months ago -- for the UTMOST urgency of the times.

It's happening all over again.

I became born again months before the 2019 covid crisis.

Now, I'm being ALERTED to the urgency of Israel's plight, and the world's plight -- even with the so-called "ceasefire" put upon Israel from the recent 11-day battle with Gaza.

Maybe ESPECIALLY because of the so-called ceasefire, the details and intentions of which, only the involved parties would know -- and GOD, of course.

A lot can happen in the midst of seeming silence.

Now that others have tested Israel's capability, we can just imagine what they've planned for her -- when they band against her.

Click this link to listen to Amir Tsarfati's concerned video regarding that ceasefire.

God has alerted me to something and we must pay very close attention to what other nations are plotting over Israel, and pray for her safety, and that more Jews would become born again.

What happens to Israel affects ALL nations.

The Lord Jesus did say:

Matthew 24:32-34

King James Version

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree

When his branch is yet tender, 

and putteth forth leaves, 

ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, 

when ye shall see all these things, 

know that it is near,

 even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, 

This generation shall not pass, 

till all these things be fulfilled.


The return of Jesus for His faithful may come any moment God chooses.

Especially if we hurt the apple of His eye.

In my path as born again, the Holy Spirit -- my teacher on Jesus, and everything God -- was particular I focus on the imminence of the Rapture.

Would we be ready when Jesus descends from heaven, to have His faithful meet Him up in the air?


What are other nations up to?

Only they know, and God definitely knows.

At a time of His own choosing, He will act.

As the LORD JESUS said:

Matthew 13:41-42

King James Version

41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, 

and they shall gather out of his kingdom 

all things that offend, 

and them which do iniquity;

42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: 

there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.


And for His faithful?

Matthew 13:43

King James Version

43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun 

in the kingdom of their Father

Who hath ears to hear, 

let him hear.


The LORD's on to something.

And I sure am paying attention.

EVERY moment.

That's all we have.

Moments.


Updated 14 April 2023