Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Chuck Missler on "How to Avoid Deception"


I don't only write for readers.

I also created this "Prophecy Lessons" blog for myself, wherein it could be my online reference -- my "online notebook" -- which I could refer to again and again so I could further my Jesus and Bible studies.

It's also a way to chart my own soul's progress and understanding for these are very dangerous times.

2 Corinthians 11:13 comes to mind:

13 For such people are false apostles, 
deceitful workers, 
masquerading as apostles of Christ.


Similarly, I found another important verse in Jeremiah 9:6:

6 You live in the midst of deception; 
in their deceit they refuse to acknowledge me," 
declares the LORD.


Dr. Chuck Missler says you can use that waiting time at a doctor's appointment to "knock off" a chapter from the Bible.

That's surely time well-spent in Christ.

He also reveals "Attributes of the Holy Word of God" with particular emphasis on putting God's Word on a "pedestal".

You will love the video above as Dr. Missler gives us the tools necessary to identify and fight the unholy ways of the deceivers.

Christ is our Savior.

Acts 4:12 says so:

"And there is salvation in no one else; 
for there is no other name under heaven 
that has been given among men 
by which we must be saved."


Updated 18 January 2022