Tuesday, September 17, 2019

On "Prophecy Derangement Syndrome"


End times pastors and ministers are getting a lot of flak and are being mocked right and left by their detractors.

But I feel that the more they are being given a hard time and called deranged or delusional, the greater their inroads, even if it seems otherwise.

If there was no real battle for the souls, why would they and Jesus be attacked so?

I like the introduction to this video which says:

"The teaching of prophecy is at an all-time low 
which at a time most activities are happening."


It takes real courage to be a messenger but authentic pastors and ministers have the Gospel as their ONLY reference for the end times.

Pastors Jan Markell and Brandon Holthaus quote the following important verse of what's happening right now:

Above all, you must understand that in the last days 
scoffers will come, 
scoffing and following their own evil desires. 
They will say, 
“Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? 
Ever since our ancestors died, 
everything goes on as it has 
since the beginning of creation.

2 Peter 3: 3-4 NIV


I feel it's a real battle for I've had dreams of such and my coming into Bible Prophecy 11 days ago was most timely for me.

Let everyone mock but only Christ can save us now.

It's really time to make a stand for yourself.

I have.


Updated 18 January 2022