Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The Awesome Bible


I've been learning to love the Bible since 6 September 2019, but today, I love it even more because I desire to know EVERYTHING about God through Jesus.

There are 66 books in the Bible and obviously I have a long way to go.

But I've studied all my life, so I have the heart, patience, and perseverance to do so. 

After so many books I've bought, studied, and sold, it's time I focused on the Bible alone.

In the video above, I found Chuck Missler's declaration particularly intriguing:

"The New Testament 
is in the Old Testament concealed;
The Old Testament
is in the New Testament revealed."


He also says the Bible is a "supernatural creation".

There's that "supernatural" word again which I've heard Dr. David R. Reagan speak of in many of his videos, as well as with other ministers you'll find on this blog.

The late pastor Missler urges us to face two challenges right now:

1. Find out what the Bible says.
2. Find out what is really going on.

We can't just live without meaning.

We must know what's really happening in us, around us, and how it all ties up with the Bible for the Word of God has all the answers.

Apart from the word "supernatural", I was also intrigued at pastor Missler's use of the word "convergence" which Dr. Reagan has also used in many of his videos.

Something is definitely going on and it's time we all read the Bible and become born again in Christ for He is our Salvation.

For my part, I remind myself of this lovely verse from Christ from John 10:30 NIV:

30 I and the Father are one.”


Updated 18 January 2022