Monday, September 16, 2019

"Promises and Betrayals" Regarding Britain and the Holy Land


Through Dr. David R. Reagan's many videos showing his love for Israel -- being God's Chosen Nation -- I began to look more into the Holy Land, too.

They say to separate the state from religion and vice-versa but I don't believe people really do that.

I live in the Philippines, a developing country, and I've observed political aspirants pay "homage" to religious institutions, perhaps to receive favor and possibly to get votes from the various church's large assemblies.

I cringe every time they do that, for they have politicized the cause of God and so I feel the end times are near for there is no more respect for Christ.

Also, I've always been interested in world events since I was 14 years old as a second year high school student.

I particularly loved the subject "Social Studies" where we we would receive the weekly mini-newspaper called, "Current Events Digest".

I've always been intrigued by the dynamics among nations and how nations are shaped through benevolent or tyrannical leaders, what more in the case of Israel.

All that being said, I was led by God early this morning to the illuminating 52-minute video above which reviews and reveals the British "double-dealing" during the First World War.

It also showed the conflicting promises the British Empire had with the Arabs and the Jews.

All these tie up with Dr. Reagan's own video and book on "Israel in Bible Prophecy: Past, Present & Future". 

I think it's important to know more about the history of Israel and find out why she has suffered so.

God will always fulfill His Prophecies so it's a lost cause whoever's hindering Israel from achieving that.


Updated 18 January 2022