Saturday, September 19, 2020

How to Survive These Crazy Times

Proverbs 3:7

King James Version

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: 

fear the Lord, 

and depart from evil.


What an amazing find!

The idea for the verse was on my mind, and I searched for the EXACT verse, and that's what I was led to.

Usually, before I write an article, an idea, or a thought, plays on my mind, and I let the Holy SPIRIT of God lead me to the PERFECT verse.

For a whole year now, I cannot write, unless SCRIPTURE accompanies me.

I only want God's perfect verse to use for my articles, just so you know.

And today, THREE things were addressed -- to my question about how to conduct ourselves in these crazy times.

The verse above already spelled it out:


"Be not wise in thine own eyes:" 

We must be child-like, and thus, teachable.

We must trust God alone, for ALL knowledge.

We must be humble, for in truth, we know nothing. 


"...fear the Lord," 

We must obey God alone.

We must follow the 10 Commandments.

We must give God the proper honor through PRAISE


"...and depart from evil."

We must acknowledge our sinfulness.

We must ask JESUS to forgive all our many sins.

We must ask that the Holy Spirit be given to guide us each day.


And I think to myself, what does the Holy SPIRIT want me to write next, to further support those THREE instructions?

Well, Spirit led me to capitalize THREE words, from those three phrases, just as it came through me.

In order of appearance (or importance?) these words showed up:


ALL

PRAISE

JESUS


I must leave it at that.

The Holy SPIRIT of God wants that message sent out here.

To survive these crazy times, it's very clear.

This is all that needs to be done:


ALL PRAISE JESUS.


Updated 19 January 2022