Friday, October 16, 2020

Are We Tampering With God's Creation?

 

Psalm 139:13-15

King James Version

13 For thou hast possessed my reins: 

thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14 I will praise thee; 

for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: 

marvellous are thy works; 

and that my soul knoweth right well.

15 My substance was not hid from thee, 

when I was made in secret, 

and curiously wrought 

in the lowest parts of the earth.


How far has science gone?

How far has technology gone?

Have they respected ORIGINAL Creation?

You will want to know more about "convergent technologies" from the Chuck Missler video below:


The late Chuck Missler spoke of "convergent technologies" which involved nanotechnology, robotics, and genetics.

Strangely, I dreamt of three elderly scientists at a church -- over a decade ago.

They looked worried, huddled, deep in conversation.

Interestingly, they were molecular biologists.

I knew then, as I know now, that something's up.

A tampering of God's SACRED Creation.

Only by the GRACE of GOD can we survive it all.

And yes, you really must know why you have to be closest to JESUS now -- only then will you see why JESUS was sent in the first place.

It is also good to know why we were created by God, so we can give our LORD proper honor and gratitude.

The world has gone astray for many reasons, and the reasons can be found through Scripture alone.


Updated 19 January 2022