Saturday, May 2, 2020

The Life That is Being Snuffed Out of Us


Genesis 2:7
King James Version
7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, 
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; 
and man became a living soul.

There is something being snuffed out of us each day.

And man knows it, thus, the growing belligerence. 

I thought to myself:

"Maybe we'll all die more 
from suffocation."


One doctor mentioned how a lady wearing a face mask died when her car crashed, as wearing the mask inhibited the intake of oxygen. 

In another part of the world, a man mentioned that wearing a mask at work the whole day depresses him, for he can hardly breathe.

So, does that mean, on the pretext of "saving" our lives (even as they created the disease), by wearing masks, these perpetrators are actually killing us all slowly -- by fear, stress, and by oxygen deprivation?

Makes one really think, doesn't it?

You can't really fool doctors who know their Anatomy and Physiology.

My father would stress those two, on and on, when we were kids, and because I adored my father, and believed in his knowledge, I'd listen with complete attention.

I listen whenever anyone made great sense.

Somehow, I knew in my heart, what to listen to.

And now that I've devoted my life to Jesus, the Holy Spirit -- the Teacher He left us -- is my only Guide and Teacher, leading me to many new things each day.

If you are in search of God's TRUTH, the Holy Spirit will lead you there -- perfectly, and precisely, beyond the hold of any man not after God's heart.

God gave us the give of life and breath.

Who has a right to create diseases in order to snuff our lives, and to trim down population, or whatever dubious, diabolical, greedy, and selfish intentions they may have?

These people will surely answer to the LORD, and His wrath will be something.

God gave us life.

Only He has a right to take it from us.

Job 4:9
King James Version
9 By the blast of God they perish, 
and by the breath of his nostrils are they consumed.

And so, the covid drama continues, and I honestly believe -- from another article I wrote -- that God "allows" all right now.

By His very act, the true nature of each one of us will surface.

We will reveal who we really are, whether we are for God, or not.

Being child-like in my heart, I reason:

Those who love God, don't hurt others.

Those who don't love God, obviously want to snuff other people's lives, even as these have been so preciously created, and given.

Thus, I observe, with great interest, new developments each day.

Those who don't love God, and only care about their tiny selves, reveal more of their true intentions each day.

You'd be surprised at how many layers of cover each person has.

And that, no face mask can cover.


Updated 29 August 2021