Sunday, May 31, 2020

Everything You Need to Know About the Holy Spirit of God


This is the second time it happened.

It's always when I'm asleep -- literally having my essential shut-eye -- when I am "awakened" by music, or a voice.

The first time, it was music, many years ago.

The second time, was through a voice (see video above), today.

And what a wonderful way to wake up this afternoon after a short nap!

I heard that clear voice, and got all excited because it was EVERYTHING about the Holy Spirit of God!

And for the first time, I encountered Dr. Charles F. Stanley, instructing us about the Spirit, through the YouTube video above.

Different ministers have different ways.

Dr. Stanley's way was simple, and straightforward.

He shared everything he knew about the Holy Spirit of God, quoting verses from the Bible, and it was like a gift from heaven, wherein I was learning everything I needed and wanted to know about the Spirit of God.

He shares this verse early on:


"If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit."

Galatians 5:25 (King James Version)

The FATHER really knows my heart.

He knows I'll share it with you, so please click the video above, and let's all learn more about the Teacher that Jesus left us with.

Now, we will never be lost again.

What a wonderful way to wake up, in more ways than one!

Additional material: