Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Two New Books on Amazon


Strange things happen.

I had no idea I could write fiction.

For the longest time, I'd been writing non-fiction and essays.

Lo and behold, God's Light shone upon my writer's heart and said, "It's time!"

Nah, I made that up.

But God did shine His Light upon my writer's heart and got me to write two short fiction books, which at first I put on a public platform.

But God knew better.

So, the Holy Spirit gave me this idea yesterday of publishing it on Amazon, for I do have an author's page there from previous ebooks I've written years back.

But when Spirit activates you, boy, you've got to be ready!

So, anyway, the cover you see up there is "ARMAGEDDREAMS" and it's now LIVE on Amazon!

Another book, written within the same day (I know, weird) is "SCRIBU", also LIVE on Amazon.



It seems, Spirit's driving me to write a series of books, for I feel it in my bones and in my heart.

To let you in on a secret?

I've just finished writing the 3rd book in this series, just moments ago, and I expect it to be LIVE on Amazon, tomorrow or so.

Of course, will let you know as soon as it is.

By the way, I also created a new blog for my SCRIBU books which you may view here.

Please welcome into your heart my short fiction books.

This will take my end times and spiritual warfare studies to the next level, and to yours, too!

(NOTE: All books are for General Patronage, so that means all people, of all ages, can safely read my books.)