Monday, October 21, 2019

Why Study Bible Prophecy At All?


Why does Bible Prophecy matter?

Why study it at all?

What made me get into it?

After watching Dr. David R. Reagan's two videos on "rebellious" America, something was triggered in me to focus on Bible Prophecy.

Sure, I was a baby Christian, hardly even a day old then, but I was magnetized to study Bible Prophecy.

When you are intrigued or interested in something -- as if a "call" had been sounded -- you don't even think how difficult or challenging it may be.

That never even occurred to me, for I've been a relentless reader, writer, student, and researcher on matters of the self and soul since I was a child -- what more when it was a question of knowing more about God and Christ's Prophecies -- something I'd waited for all my life?

I personally felt the urgency of the times. I'm just blessed to be here on time to tell you these things, even as many have gone on before me.

On 6 September 2019, I felt I was in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing -- focusing on God, Christ, the Bible, and Bible Prophecy.

Forty-five days later, today, my zeal has grown even more.

Sure, unbelievers will call us "nuts" like how John MacArthur once wondered about how people call end times ministers "Grape Nuts" (how it ought to be one or the other).

Thanks to internet evangelist, Nathan Jones, a colleague of Dr. David R. Reagan, the short (a little over five minutes) video will give you a quick run-through of the importance of studying Bible Prophecy.

When else will you do so?

When it's too late?

I've made my decision first week of September 2019.

And there was no turning back after that.

Every day merely showed how little I knew and that it was time to catch up.

Read the Bible.

It will tell you everything you know, for it's God's Word.

It's time to learn more about 27% of the Bible -- Prophecies.

"...worship God: 
for the testimony of Jesus 
is the spirit of prophecy."

Revelation 19:10 NIV