Friday, June 5, 2020

When the World Doesn't Seem to Make Sense


Philippians 4:7
King James Version
7 And the peace of God, 
which passeth all understanding, 
shall keep your hearts and minds 
through Christ Jesus.


When the world doesn't seem to make sense, your only refuge is Christ.

There is no other Steady Anchor you can rely on.

The world, with all its many confusing voices and hidden agenda, will sway you this way, and that way, the idea being you become lost. 

That is the intention of the deceiver.

But seek Christ, and you will find peace.

Christ gave us the Holy Spirit, the Teacher of All Things, to help us remember and so we can follow the path of Christ.

We are in a battle with the unseen:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, 
but against principalities, 
against powers, 
against the rulers of the darkness of this world, 
against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Ephesians 6:12 (KJV)

Precisely why Christ instructed:

5 Jesus answered, 
Verily, verily, 
I say unto thee, 
Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, 
he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; 
and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, 
Ye must be born again.
8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, 
and thou hearest the sound thereof, 
but canst not tell whence it cometh, 
and whither it goeth: 
so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

John 3:5-8 (KJV)

If you continue to follow the ways of the flesh, you will surely perish, with the way the world has been set up by the deceiver and his many followers.

You must become born of the SPIRIT.

Follow Christ, become a born-again Christian, and you will be instructed by the Holy Spirit each day, each moment, as He has been instructing me since I first embraced Christ as a simple, independent follower.

Even churches have been hit hard now.

And that is for God's divine purpose, of which I have an inkling about.

A case of "the wheat is being separated from the chaff".

Where before, you can gather in a church, in a congregation, and praise God, now, you can't.

There is the quarantine, the chaos, and the many unknowns facing you on the streets and everywhere you may go.

It's like the devils are on a rampage, seeking souls to ruin, using whatever darkness we have in our hearts.

I have always been independent in my studies, and in my faith, purposely.

I needed to find God on my own, not parroting the beliefs of others.

You see, this relationship you have with God, is a PERSONAL relationship, so build it with Him, just you and God.

He will answer your prayers.

You only have to open your heart, and approach God, as the FATHER That He Is.

That's how I've always approached God.

That's how Jesus wants us to see his FATHER.

We are all like foolish, stubborn, willful children who prefer the darkness, over the light.

Jesus, through the Holy Spirit, will instruct us how to reconcile with God all over again.

I know I prayed hard, and long, asking for GOD's TRUTH alone.

I could not take man's word for it.

I needed God's WORD.

Nearly nine months ago, God finally sent the Holy Spirit to instruct me, and my life has shifted 180 degrees, and I merely keep going forward with the LORD each day.

I created this blog you're reading now, to teach myself, to remind myself, and to share with you my Scripture-based understanding, what I call my SCRIBU -- thus, the 24 books I wrote after becoming a born-again Christian.

Jesus left us with the Holy Spirit, so we will not be orphaned.

"But the Comforter, 
which is the Holy Ghost, 
whom the Father will send in my name, 
he shall teach you all things, 
and bring all things to your remembrance, 
whatsoever I have said unto you."

John 14:26 (KJV)

These are the things that will help you navigate the tricky, mine-filled world that belongs to the deceiver, and that's why I ask you stay CLOSEST to Christ.

"Jesus saith unto him, 
I am the way, the truth, 
and the life: 
no man cometh unto the Father, 
but by me."

John 14:6 (KJV)

Find comfort in Jesus' WORDS alone.

You can only be saved, through JESUS.

Whoever tells you differently, is the antichrist, and there will be many. as the apostle John says here:

"Little children, 
it is the last time: 
and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, 
even now are there many antichrists; 
whereby we know that it is the last time."

1 John 2:18 (KJV)


Find comfort in the LORD, for He is the source of ALL peace, salvation, and security.

There is no other SOURCE of all things God, but Jesus.



(Image source: Johannes Plenio)

(Verses are from biblegateway.com)


Updated 18 January 2022