Sunday, March 15, 2020

Take Heart, We Are All Precious In the Eyes of God


"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: 
for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. 
Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."

Matthew 6:34 
King James Version

Wherever you may be found in this world, I wish you all of God's peace, and blessings.

Things may be far from perfect today, for the many health, economic, social, and cultural challenges right now, putting  a strain on most people, but take heart, God has always been in charge!

Consider what the Lord, Jesus, told us then:

"Behold the fowls of the air: 
for they sow not, 
neither do they reap, 
nor gather into barns; 
yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. 
Are ye not much better than they?"

Matthew 6:26 (KJV)

We have the reassurance of the Son that we matter in the eyes of God.

Have no fear in your heart, for God oversees everything.

Whether you are a born-again Christian, a Catholic, or any other denomination, surely, you find comfort in the words of Jesus.

Pray for strength and clarity, and ask God to direct you towards the verses that will give peace and comfort to your soul.

For myself, I have already found the definitive verse, which put everything in perspective for me, in any condition my life may be in, or in any condition the world may be in.

You can read that particular post here.

After Jesus drew me to that particular verse, I knew two months ago that it was futile to ever worry about anything, ever again.

At any given moment, one of us could be taken from this world.

What use would it be to hoard material possessions, or even money, when those will be of no use where Christ is?

If anything, things of the world will weigh us down.

We came to this world with nothing, surely, we'll leave it with nothing on us.

God did say:

"In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, 
till thou return unto the ground; 
for out of it wast thou taken: 
for dust thou art, 
and unto dust shalt thou return."

Genesis 3:19 (KJV)


I only find comfort in Christ alone.

That's what happened when I chose to become a born-again Christian a day before my birthday last year.

Now that I think about it, I am truly born again, in so many ways.

Now, nothing else matters but God.

Sure, I do my usual online marketing work, writing, constant research, and I could be pitching stuff to you right this moment.

But something told me to write something that will give people comfort, and perhaps, even clarity.

As always, I merely allow the Holy Spirit to lead me to the right verses in my heart, for I care what happens to each one of you.

I am not here on earth to only think of myself.

What good would the world be if I am the only one left?

I want everyone to be peaceful, happy, prosperous, kind, and ideally, looking up to God all the time, and acknowledging Jesus as their personal Savior.

"But seek ye first the kingdom of God, 
and his righteousness; 
and all these things shall be added unto you."

Matthew 6:33 (KJV)

Don't these Scripture verses feed your heart beautifully?

Don't you find comfort in it?

Aren't you interested in things of God -- that which last eternally?

Lastly, here's one to contemplate on, too, again, from Jesus:

"But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, 
where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, 
and where thieves do not break through nor steal:"

Matthew 6:20 (KJV)

Things of the world don't comfort me.

I can really only find comfort in Christ, and His many prophecies, and promises.

He is the Way, the Truth, the Light, a Fountain of Living Water, the Steadiest Rock, and truly the Son of God, who gave His life up for us, that we may all be saved.


Updated 18 January 2022