Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Who will HEAR the TRUMPET?

 

The RAPTURE:

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

King James Version

16 For the Lord himself 

shall descend from heaven 

with a shout, 

with the voice of the archangel, 

and with the trump of God: 

and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain 

shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, 

to meet the Lord in the air: 

and so shall we ever be with the Lord.


Who will be part of the Rapture?

Who will hear the LORD's "shout"?

Who will hear the "voice of the archangel"?

Who will hear the "trump of God"?

It can only be these:


Those who believe in JESUS.

John 3:16-17

King James Version

16 For God so loved the world, 

that he gave his only begotten Son, 

that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, 

but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world 

to condemn the world; 

but that the world through him 

might be saved.


The born again.

John 3:3-7

King James Version

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, 

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, 

Except a man be born again, 

he cannot see the kingdom of God.

4 Nicodemus saith unto him, 

How can a man be born when he is old? 

can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, 

and be born?

5 Jesus answered, 

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, 

Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, 

he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; 

and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, 

Ye must be born again.


The LORD's sheep.

John 10:27-28

King James Version

27 My sheep hear my voice, 

and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; 

and they shall never perish, 

neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.


Those given by GOD to His Son, JESUS.

John 6:37-40

King James Version

37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; 

and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

38 For I came down from heaven, 

not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, 

that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, 

but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, 

that every one which seeth the Son, 

and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: 

and I will raise him up at the last day.


Those sealed by the HOLY SPIRIT.

2 Timothy 2:19

King James Version

19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, 

having this seal, 

The Lord knoweth them that are his. 

And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ 

depart from iniquity.


And if you don't want to belong to GOD?

Or if you don't believe in JESUS?

What happens to you?

Here's what.


Related material:

The IMMINENT event

BORN AGAIN classics

GOD's VOICE


Image: Clipart Library