Friday, April 9, 2021

JESUS Can Return ANY Moment NOW

 


Hebrews 9:28

King James Version

28 So Christ was once offered 

to bear the sins of many; 

and unto them that look for him 

shall he appear the second time 

without sin unto salvation.


How do I know JESUS can return ANY moment now?

Who better to tell you about God, than His own SPIRIT?

Spirit alerted me to Dr. Chuck Missler's words, days ago:

"Where there's no mass, 

there's no time."


Aha!

In my child-like mind, with no desire for complexities, I just realized the clue was astounding.

For Dr. Missler explained in the simplest way possible, Einstein's theory of relativity.

Something clicked, in relation to the end times.

But I let the "idea" simmer in my heart a few days, not wanting to be hasty about any conclusions.

Thing is, Spirit woke me up at 2:58 this morning, and essentially said, "It's time!"

Time to tell you what Spirit led me to.

That my growing feeling, of Jesus' return, has excellent basis.

Because GOD is a Spirit, and SPIRIT is my teacher.

John 4:24

King James Version

24 God is a Spirit: 

and they that worship him 

must worship him 

in spirit 

and in truth.


As a Spirit, He has no mass, nor time.

And He's the one who decides when it's time for JESUS to return.

JESUS said so Himself:

Mark 13:32

King James Version

32 But of that day and that hour 

knoweth no man, no, 

not the angels which are in heaven, 

neither the Son, 

but the Father.


That being that, if there's no time, ANY moment is a good moment for God.

A moment, is an instant.

Bingo!

So, why are people dilly-dallying?

Why are people not waking up to CHRIST?

When apostle John already spoke of a sign:

1 John 2:18

King James Version

18 Little children, it is the last time: 

and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come

even now are there many antichrists; 

whereby we know that it is the last time.


And apostle Peter spoke of what years mean to God:

2 Peter 3:8

King James Version

8 But, beloved, 

be not ignorant of this one thing

that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, 

and a thousand years as one day.


That's merely to emphasize how GOD looks at time.

As nothing.

As subject to Him.

He could act now.

Or He could wait, for the fullness of time.

According to His wisdom.

Only He knows when.

So, people continue to scoff, demanding:

"Where, where is His coming?"


Thinking it will not be in their generation.

All I know is when I surrendered my will to God in September 2019, He led me to two videos on rebellious America -- so "ripe for correction".

On that very same day, He made me born again, and I started reading Scripture.

Two months after, in November 2019, the covid crisis became news, near my region.

Four months later, on 14 January 2020, Spirit led me to the return of Jesus.

Which became my CORE concern and focus, as I write blogs, and posts, with Spirit each day.

I'll spare you the details of my dreams, and visions, from decades ago, with Jesus even showing up TWICE in my dreams.

And I wasn't even born again then.

And now, 19 months later, Spirit leads me to listen to Dr. Missler.

And his explanation of Einstein's theory of relativity.

All the more JESUS' return is really imminent.

It is not by days, or hours, or even minutes.

It could be ANY moment.

GOD is a Spirit.

He has no mass.

He is not time-based.

It's all now.

Any moment now.

JESUS has already sounded the warning:

Matthew 24:37-39

King James Version

37 But as the days of Noah were, 

so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood 

they were eating and drinking, 

marrying and giving in marriage, 

until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, 

and took them all away; 

so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.


The next post will tell you the essential KEY words Jesus gave us, for His return.


Image: Clipart Library


Updated 1 February 2024