Friday, December 20, 2019

Holy Spirit-Inspired Fiction


I had no idea I could write short story fiction before, but I found I could, mid-November, following a lead about a site for short stories.  

I called my character SCRIBU, short for "Scripture-Based Understanding", for all my writing since 6 September 2019 are all based on the Bible, the WORD of GOD.

Where before, I had many references for my research, now, I only refer to the BIBLE, for it is the BOOK of GOD's TRUTH.

All my fiction books have the following main characters:

SCRIBU, the Dream Warrior, dreams,
SKAL, the Chief Demon, schemes,
STONE, the Chief Warrior Angel, protects, and
The SON, the Word of God, saves.

If you had been reading the BIBLE, you'd know that demons are real, as shown by JESUS many times when he healed the sick.

32 And at even, 
when the sun did set, 
they brought unto him all that were diseased, 
and them that were possessed with devils.
33 And all the city was gathered together at the door.
34 And he healed many that were sick of divers diseases, 
and cast out many devils; 
and suffered not the devils to speak, 
because they knew him.

Mark 1:32-34 
King James Version

On 25 November 2019, I created my first story -- "ARMAGEDDREAMS", and the amazing thing is that in just 24 days, I had written 17 books for the SCRIBU Series on spiritual warfare.

I know I write fast, but this was phenomenal.

But ought I be surprised?

The Holy SPIRIT inspired me, every step of the way.

Click the 17 titles below and read a sample chapter if you wish: 

Book 1, ARMAGEDDREAMS –12 ways the sleeping world will perish. 

Book 2, SCRIBU –Scribu, the Dream Warrior, in the constant battle of God and evil.

Book 3, THE ANCIENT BLACK BOOK – Scribu discovers the forbidden book by accident.

Book 4, THE ALABASTER ANGEL –The darkness has spread alarmingly in the world.

Book 5, RECONCILIATION –Scribu chooses God, and gets a surprise.

Book 6, THE JEALOUS GOD –God abhors idolatry; Scribu tells you more.

Book 7, THE HIDDEN GIFTS – Scribu’s gifts just won’t stop. A curse or a blessing?

Book 8, SCRIBE TO SPIRIT –Scribu discovers her true gift and destiny.

Book 9, THE BABY CHRISTIAN   –Scribu avoids the devil’s snare.

Book 10, THE DESTROYER’S DEVICES – The many ways Skal traps man.

Book 11, SCRIBU GETS GOD RIGHT – On getting God right, through Scripture.

Book 12, IMPERVIOUS TO EVIL – The life of 6-year-old Scribu, the Dream Warrior.

Book 13, THE PHLEGM FACTORY – Can a common cold destroy humanity?

Book 14, DEATH OF SELF-IMPORTANCE – Does self matter so much?

Book 15, MASSIVE MONEY MACHINE – Money has become god in the world.


Book 16, SNUFFING THE SPIRIT – Young Scribu becomes a threat and must be destroyed.

Book 17, ENEMIES OF THE WORD – Scribu exposes four enemies of God.

I enjoyed designing the book covers, using Amazon publishing tools, but on two distinct instances, I was taken aback at how the cover seemed to have "chosen" itself.

Like, I was viewing some possible images, not really having decided on a cover yet, lo and behold, the image was "chosen" for me.

I'm featuring the cover of the 17th book above which SPIRIT chose last night, to my great amazement. True enough, it was the best depiction of the story the Holy SPIRIT and I had just created.

Working with SPIRIT since September has been filled with many beautiful surprises, foremost of which is a greater understanding of JESUS and the BIBLE.

Jesus did say before He left us:

"But the Comforter, 
which is the Holy Ghost, 
whom the Father will send in my name, 
he shall teach you all things, 
and bring all things to your remembrance, 
whatsoever I have said unto you."

John 14:26 (KJV) 

Now, all my writing is SCRIPTURE-based, factual, and real.




Updated 18 January 2022